For nearly two decades, Talent Consortium principles have been consulting and collaborating with clients and candidates. Our service is reliable, and our commitment extends beyond the others. Finding the right people to join your team means understanding ‘ﬁt’ and aligning long-term objectives. Our industry leading guarantee keeps our team accountable to ﬁnding our clients the right person, the ﬁrst time.
Why Talent Consortium?
- Improve Quality of Selection Talent Consortium selects candidates that are a fit with your business in skills, experience, ability, and culture
- Save Time Talent Consortium utilises a “Preference and Motivators” screening process that supports us in finding you the best people for your business.
- Limit Risk Talent Consortium recruitment service fees are only applicable at the point that you hire a candidate referred by us. This contingency based approach gives our clients confidence in our service delivery – because we aren’t successful until you are in successfully hiring.
- Guarantee Talent Consortium provides peace of mind with guarantees. In the unlikely event that a candidate referred by us leaves your company, your investment is protected through our replacement guarantee
- Loyalty Bonus In appreciation of working with your business, we return 1% of the placement fee charged (conditions apply).
Sharon spent a great deal of time understanding our business and culture, and our vision for the future, as well as the specific roles we were recruiting for. This came through clearly in the quality of candidates presented to us at interview. This also challenged us to really consider what character as well as skills we were searching for. I was impressed with the diversity of candidates presented, some of which I would have screened out in a cursory resume scan and all of which ended up being high quality people – we recruited two of these “wild cards” and they are now key members of the team ! Sharon spent time really getting to know her candidates and this meant she could present a rounded view to us before we spent time interviewing. I spent relatively little time on the process due to the extremely thorough up front work done by Sharon to get to know us, the company and culture, the roles and equally her candidates. Sharon also invested a great deal off time in keeping candidates informed and interested, while we went through the process. She helped with our preparation for interview and ensured that her screening interviews complimented our process so that every stage was meaningful for all concerned. Recruitment can be time-consuming and painful, but the service provided by HR Consortium made it slick, professional, easy and value adding. Most importantly we have recruited a number of high quality people who are really adding value to our Business and our Culture